- The H.A.RI.MA. operates as a collective body of risk management executives, and this 'small detail' is the key difference from any other option. The objective of the Association is to promote the professional status of the Risk Officer, regardless of function and industry, and their representation to the market and the Government, in ways that would result in the establishment of an 'institutional role'.
- The H.A.RI.MA. operates through competent Committees covering nearly 100% of the different activities of a Risk Officer, irrespective of function and industry, including critical areas, in addition to finance.
- The H.A.RI.MA., through its Committees, encourages participation, collectivity, and initiative by executives, in a market where they should start expressing an opinion, shaping frameworks, and setting rules.
- Foreign associations attach extremely high importance to training courses. Do we have the knowledge to run similar courses in Greece? Of course we do! The H.A.RI.MA. paves the ground for partnerships with distinguished industry professionals and academic professors with global training activity that covers all the needs of a modern Risk Officer.
- Can the H.A.RI.MA monitor effectively and follow global market trends in risk management? The Committees of the Association work as pillars of specialist knowledge and information, evaluating how new trends are implemented in our market, both in the short & the long run, and designing informational, educational/training & other activities for each case.
The H.A.RI.MA. believes in the potential of the Greek market and the distinguished Risk Officersbut also in the academic institutions / professorswho invest in practice in keeping themselves constantly updated on international developments.